You found a motivated seller with a commercial property in North Carolina that you're interested in buying then selling to your end buyer. You know they’re ready to sell, but you don’t have the personal funds to buy the property outright. Don't worry; we got your back at Wholesaler Transactional Funding. We offer double-close funding for commercial properties in NC.
We've been in this business since 2021 and have helped fund hundreds of double closing transactions. We're a direct lender, so that we can fund your deal quickly and easily. We have a proven track record of success. Our founder, Jesse LeBlanc, has operated a wholesale business for years; he ensures his team knows how to deal with the industry's ins and outs. Contact us to learn more!
What Is A Double Close?
Transactional funding is short-term financing that helps wholesalers purchase properties without getting the money through traditional means. This type of funding requires the wholesaler to be able to close on the property and then resell it same day to your end buyer.
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we have the resources and expertise to provide you with the short-term funding you need to make your property purchase successful. We understand that when it comes to real estate investing, fast turnaround times are essential. Our company is ready to assist you with your double closing!
5 Steps For Commercial Transactional Funding
1) Find The Deal
The first thing you need to ensure to apply for our wholesaler's transactional funding is to find the deal. We'll request a contract with a willing and motivated seller before you apply for funding.
2) Negotiate The Contract
Before contacting us, you and the seller should have already agreed on the deal's price, terms, and conditions. You'll need to present this information so we can fund your business quickly.
3) Locate The End Buyer
Another thing you'll need before we can provide funding is to have an end buyer lined up. We'll need to know who this is and how you plan to sell it to them. With this information, we can move on to the next step.
4) Get The Property
In this step, with the help of a closing agent, you and the seller will sign the paperwork at different times. Once this is done, we'll release the funds to you so you can close on the property and then resell it.
5) Sell The Property
Once the title company has transferred property ownership to the end buyer, you'll receive your payment; and that's it! You've completed a double-close commercial real estate transaction in NC with our help.
A Great Alternative For Real Estate Wholesalers
Now that you know we're on your side, you can double close many commercial properties. Wholesalers Transactional Funding is the right company for you. Our team of experienced professionals will assist you with their expertise and unmatched work ethic. Don't miss more time, and get some deals! We'll be here whenever you need us. Just click on the link below to get in touch with us!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.