Real estate wholesalers constantly seek off-market properties, striving to secure direct-to-seller leads. But you might hit a bump on the road when it comes to double closing in Florida. The process is complex, which can be frustrating and overwhelming. Double-closing should be easy!
You shouldn't have to deal with funding issues when all you want to do is close a deal. At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we know your struggle. Our services will allow you to do a back-to-back closing with ZERO stress.
What Is Double Closing?
Double closing, sometimes referred to as "back-to-back" closing, involves two separate but related transactions. As a wholesaler, you first purchase a property from the seller and then sell it to an end buyer. These transactions usually happen on the same day, hence the term "double closing." This method is commonly used in real estate wholesaling to avoid using your funds or credit.
Double closing in Florida is slightly different than in other states. This is because of the state's unique real estate laws and regulations. In a double closing, you must ensure that the seller receives payment for their property before closing on your sale to the end buyer. In Florida, this process must be done through an attorney or title company.
Why Choose Wholesalers Transactional Funding?
Choosing the right funding partner for your double closing can make all the difference. With Wholesalers Transcational Funding, you enjoy many benefits:
No more waiting days or weeks for your funds; we provide same-day funding.
We only charge between 1% and 1.5%, allowing you to keep most of your profits. No high fees.
We cover the entire purchase price and closing costs, 100% funding!
No long waiting periods; we understand that time is key for real estate wholesalers.
Working With Us for Double Closing is Easy
Ready to get started with us? Here's a simple way:
- Reach out to our team to discuss your financial needs.
We'll arrange a meeting to further understand your deal.
We'll provide 100% of the funding you need to close the deal.
Partnering with Wholesalers Transactional Funding: A Winning Move
Don't let financing issues derail your real estate business. With Wholesalers Transactional Funding, you can forget about the disappointment of not getting the commercial real estate funding you need. Get the freedom of knowing your funding needs are fully covered.
After all, your success in double closing commercial properties in Florida is our success. Let's win together. Apply for transactional funding today!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.