As a wholesaler, you want to close deals efficiently and smoothly. But sometimes deals might fall if you don’t secure the resources to buy the property. Is this your current scenario?
You shouldn’t have to worry about having the capital in your own bank to purchase real estate. As a savvy wholesaler, you want to find transactional funding that doesn’t require credit checks or monthly payments and can help you to double close that deal.
That is where Wholesalers Transactional Funding comes into play. If you are looking for straightforward funding, we are the right people. Learn more about Wholesalers Transactional Funding and how we offer solutions and open a world of opportunities.
We've been helping our clients by funding their transactions. We have the experience and knowledge to provide a top-notch service. Give us a call today to learn more about our services!
Start Closing Deals On Commercial Properties
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we help wholesalers close deals quickly and efficiently. Transactional funding for wholesalers offers a swift solution to clients who require financial aid to complete their property deals in a double closing scenario or even in a seller carry back scenario and you plan to keep the property.
This invaluable form of short-term loan provides you with the capital you need as quickly as the same day sometimes, allowing you to make attractive offers without having to dip into your own pockets or wait for traditional ways of financing.
Why Choose Wholesalers Transactional Funding
Learn why wholesalers are relying on our funding to gain profits quickly. This efficient platform simplifies the entire process, so you can focus on what matters most - growing your business!
Keep Your Profits Private
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding we offer a secure, resourceful, stress-free process to manage and control your transactions while protecting your profits. You can be assured that all information is confidential when you double-close deals.
We Fund 100% Of The Purchase Including Closing Costs
Wholesalers Transactional Funding is a comprehensive solution that provides the entire purchase cost for properties. This efficient financing option grants businesses access to funds without relying on additional capital or loans from traditional banks and lenders.
No Credit Check Is Needed
Wholesalers Transactional Funding is the ideal solution for wholesalers seeking immediate and reliable financing. This form of funding requires no credit checks, making it an excellent option for businesses looking to avoid traditional lenders or have less-than-stellar ratings.
Take your real estate strategies to the next level with Wholesalers Transactional Funding! Double closing is an inventive approach that can help wholesalers profit quickly. However, this transaction requires two separate contracts to be completed simultaneously - but don’t worry! With the help of Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we will allow you to double-close deals quickly and without any hassle.
With Wholesalers Transactional Funding, you can close your transaction quickly and easily. All it takes is a few simple steps:
- Reach us through our Website or By Phone
- Talk To An Expert
- Close The Deal
- Enjoy The Profits
This way of financing provides fast cash that helps boost efficiency and speed up transactions with peace of mind or worry that your buyer or seller will back out of the deal due to the profit you’re making.
Get In Touch With Us To Close The Deal
Are you searching for a reliable transactional funding business that can help you close a commercial real estate deal? Look no further than Wholesalers Transactional Funding; we have helped countless wholesalers since 2014.
Get a no-risk transaction and see how easy it can be to get profits. We take the time to deeply understand our customer’s unique needs and provide tailored, creative solutions that are custom-fit for your circumstances. We help you take advantage of opportunities as they arise. Start closing deals efficiently with the help of Wholesalers Transactional Funding today!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.