Being a wholesaler can be lucrative when you know your ABCs. So, if you're about to close on a property but don't have the total amount in cash, finding transactional funding can be your end game. At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we've completed countless residential transactions and are here to help you. We're professionals providing reliable solutions, and our reputation precedes us.
Our team's expertise helps us deliver quick residential transactional funding for your next deal. We'll work with you to tailor a funding solution that meets your needs and make your double closing process flawless. Contact us now!
About Transactional Funding For Real Estate Wholesalers
When you work in the wholesaling business, sometimes getting the funds to purchase a property is complex. For those situations, we have what's called transactional funding, when a third party (us) provides the funds to double close a property.
However, at Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we require proof that you have a contract with the seller and another with the buyer. With our expertise and unmatched experience, you won't have to face unwanted hassles. We want to make this process smooth and uncomplicated for you.
What You Avoid With Our Residential Transactional Funding
Lenders Turning Down Your Loan
Requesting a loan entails a lot of documentation. Your personal information, employment history, tax returns, and other financial records will all be analyzed to see if you're eligible for the loan. The problem with this is that, often, people who are self-employed or have a complicated financial situation can be turned down by lenders.
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we don't rely on your personal information to decide. We'll fund your deal as long as you comply with our simple qualification process.
States Asking For License
Another common complication for real estate wholesalers, especially those just starting out, is getting their license. Depending on the state you're doing business in, you may need to get a real estate license before you can wholesale properties unless you plan on double closing vs assignments.
Luckily, for us to fund your transaction, we don't require a real estate license. Again, as long as you have a signed contract with the seller and buyer, we can work with you!
Request Reliable Wholesalers Transactional Funding
We have all you need to close that deal today! Don't let anything hold you back from your real estate goals. Wholesalers Transactional Funding is the best option for you in the industry. Our founder, Jesse LeBlanc, has operated a wholesale company for years; therefore, we know how to meet your needs like no other.
If you don’t have a deal now, click the link below and choose “I don’t have a deal right now but I’ll need you in the future”. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.