Wholesalers often need a fast and reliable funding source to close real estate transactions. Wholesalers Transactional Funding provides the perfect solution for this need. We give you the opportunity to get 100% financing for your double closing. Our transactional funding experts in NC are trustworthy and experienced.
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we provide financing solutions for real estate wholesalers. With us, you'll avoid the common problems associated with traditional bank financing. We know the industry and have a competitive edge in securing fast and efficient transactional funding. Contact us ASAP!
How Does Wholesalers Transactional Funding Work?
We created a model that allows us to quickly and easily fund your real estate deals without any of the hassle or delay of traditional bank financing. You need to find a property, get it under contract with both your seller and buyer then submit the agreements to us. We'll then provide you with the funding to close on the property and sell it to earn a profit.
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we know that time is money. That's why we offer the fastest and most reliable transactional funding in North Carolina. Our team of professionals will ensure that your transaction is handled quickly and efficiently so you can get on to the next deal!
3 Benefits Of Wholesalers’ Transactional Funding
1) Quick Process
Unlike most loan applications which can take weeks or even months to get approval, our funding process only takes a few days or hours. You can close the property quickly and sell it right after without hassles.
2) Less Paperwork
We understand that most real estate wholesalers don't have the time or patience to deal with a lot of paperwork. That's why we've streamlined our process to require only the essential information so you can get back to what you do best - getting contracts signed and closing deals. We only ask for the contract and proof of the end buyer agreement as an essential requirement. We may request additional information depending on the case.
3) 100% Fund
Other sources will only lend you up to 70% of the purchase price and require extensive paperwork. With us at Wholesalers Transactional Funding, you'll get 100% of the financing you need to double close.
Let Us Finance Your Next Deal
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we have what it takes to fund your real estate deals quickly. If you're in North Carolina, you don't need to look any further for the best transactional lending solution. Jesse LeBlanc, our founder, has operated a real estate wholesale business for many years. We understand what it takes to meet your needs, so let us help you. Contact us today, and let us fund your next deal!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.