Wholesalers are always looking for the most effective ways to close a deal. One of the best tools in their arsenal is transactional funding. Transactional funding is available from many sources, but Oklahoma-based wholesalers can now access this form of financing from our business.
Wholesalers Transactional Funding provides trustworthy transactional funding that comes with several benefits. We operate in Oklahoma, guaranteeing the best services at the most competitive rates. Contact us today, and let us fund your next deal!
Understanding Transactional Funding
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we want you to make an informed decision. Therefore, you must understand what we do for wholesalers in Oklahoma. Transactional funding for wholesalers is a short-term financing form used to purchase a property and then quickly resell it. It's a cost-effective way to get the cash you need without extending your credit or increasing capital.
The Benefits Of Using Transactional Funding
If you were searching for transactional funding, Wholesalers Transactional Funding should be your go-to option. These are the benefits of working with us:
- 100% Funding: We can provide 100% of the purchase price plus closing costs for your double closing, enabling you to close deals without either your seller or buyer walking away at the closing table.
- One-Day Loan: When it comes to a quick response, look no further than us. We can provide same-day loan funding, and you can expect the money minutes after we obtain the signed closing docs from your closing company
- No Need For Credit Check: Our service doesn't require a credit check. You can get the funding you need without worrying about your credit score. All you have to do is present a contract with the seller and end-buyer to back your request.
- You Won't Have To Pay Upfront Fees: All you need to do is submit the paperwork, and we will take care of the rest. We won't ask for an upfront fee, making our service cost-effective and hassle-free.
Protect Your Deal By Getting Transactional Funding
Stop searching for transactional funding, Wholesalers Transactional Funding can help you. Jesse LeBlanc, our founder, has operated a wholesaling company for years. He understands your needs and challenges; therefore, he's made sure that his team knows the ins and outs of the industry in Oklahoma.
We won't ask you for endless paperwork or make you wait for weeks to close the deal. Our transactional funding for wholesalers guarantees a seamless process, providing you with amazing results. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.