It can be tough to obtain funding for your wholesale deal last second; because keeping it real, many things can go wrong. However, you don't have to worry since our team at Wholesalers Transactional Funding can help you.
Our experts are here to provide the funding you need to close your transaction quickly and seize the opportunity when it arises. Wholesalers Transactional Funding is ready to help you avoid many problems that could occur in a complicated transaction like these. If you're interested in learning more about transactional funding for wholesalers in North Carolina, contact us today!
Understanding Transactional Funding
Transactional funding is a short-term loan that allows wholesalers to close deals on the same day. With our transactional funding, you don't have to worry about whether or not you have the cash in your bank. We provide you with the capital needed to close your transaction and take advantage of any opportunity that comes your way. Furthermore, our funding can help you close on residential and commercial properties in North Carolina.
Our team is highly qualified to take on this task and ensure that your double closing goes without glitches. We understand the needs of wholesalers and provide reliable funding with competitive rates. With our funding solutions, you can stay ahead of the competition and ensure your success in the market.
Transactional Funding: A Game-Changer For Wholesalers
For real estate wholesalers, time is crucial. You won't want to waste it in months of negotiations and back-and-forth conversations. Therefore, transactional funding is essential. We can help you avoid many issues that could delay your purchase; some of these are:
- The Buyer's lender cannot approve the assignment because your name is not on the deed.
- States or Counties that require wholesalers to have a license
- If closing companies say that pass-through funding is illegal and not allowing it.
- If buyers or sellers see your assignment fee at closing, they may back out of the deal.
Considering all these issues, it's no wonder transactional funding is a game-changer for real estate wholesalers. We ensure you get the capital you need at the best rate possible, so your transactions can be closed quickly and hassle-free.
Request Wholesalers Transactional Funding In North Carolina
Take your business to the next level and work with professional transactional lenders like us. At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we believe in providing our clients with the best services in North Carolina. Our team is here to help you understand the process and provide you with reliable funding.For more information about our transactional funding services, contact us today. We are always available to answer your questions and guide you through the double close process. Let us help you close your deals quickly and stay ahead of the competition!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.