Illinois is a picturesque place known for its beautiful outdoor scenes and vibrant culture. The real estate industry is also flourishing in the state, meaning that wholesalers are looking to close deals. The problem is that this state requires transactional funding from transactional lenders to allow wholesalers to close quickly.
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we firmly believe that wholesalers should not be held back from closing a deal due to limited funds. We offer comprehensive transactional funding services that can provide a one-day loan so that you can close your deal without issues. We understand your struggle, so we want to help you. Contact us today to apply!
Why You Should Get Our Transactional Funding
Transactional funding for wholesalers is essential for closing quickly and successfully while protecting your profit. Our transactional funding services provide the financial support you need in order to close deals. If you want to learn more about the benefits of our service, here it is:
1) It's A Straightforward Process: Applying for our transactional funding is simple. We have a simple fee structure with no hidden fees or long forms. You can find everything you'll need to qualify below:
2) You Get Fast Financing: One-day loans are short-term loans for wholesalers who may not have the financial means to close a deal. These loans provide quick funding needed to close a deal. Our loan will be paid off from your 2nd transaction, if it doesn’t get closed, we don’t get paid.
3) It's Less Paperwork: We want to make the process easy for you. We don't require all of the paperwork that traditional lenders would. Wholesalers Transactional Funding guarantees uncomplicated assistance you can count on.
Qualifications A Wholesaler Must Have To Apply
Applying to our services isn't tricky like other financing options. As mentioned above, you must have the following documents to apply for our transactional funding services:
- AB & BC Contract
- Copy Of Driver's License
- EIN or SSN (LLC vs. Personal Name)
- Operating Agreement (if buying in an LLC)
- Contact Information For Your Closing Team
Improve Your Deals' Outcomes With Transactional Funding Experts
Transactional lenders like Wholesalers Transactional Funding are essential in helping wholesalers close deals quickly and without legal risks. We understand Illinois wholesalers' financial dilemmas while trying to close a deal. If you're ready to apply for our services, contact us today!
Our team is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our transactional funding process. Don't hesitate to reach out, and get the financial support you need to close your deal today!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.