At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we know you want to be an effective wholesaler in Georgia and capitalize on great investment opportunities. To achieve that, you must close deals quickly and without hassle and stress. The issue is that sometimes, you may not have the funds you need to close a deal immediately. That can make you feel frustrated and discouraged.
However, we believe that doesn't have to be the case. With our wholesalers transactional funding for wholesalers in Georgia, you can get the money you need quickly and easily. With our help, you can close every deal in one swoop. Contact Wholesalers Transactional Funding today and secure that fantastic deal that's waiting for you!
Understanding Our Transactional Funding Service
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we specialize in providing real estate wholesalers in Atlanta, GA, with excellent financing solutions. Our service will provide a financial bridge connecting two parties in the real estate transaction. We'll cover your deal entirely and give the funds to the title company or closing attorney so you can close the deal with the seller and end buyer.
When it comes to a double closing, some states and closing companies can claim that it's illegal. However, with our transactional funding, you can rest assured that your transaction won't face any legal issues. Besides that, you can avoid paying hidden fees and endless monthly payments.
The Benefits Of Working With Us
Wholesalers Transactional Funding is known for providing our clients with a hassle-free transaction process. We don't want you to be frustrated and discouraged, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- No Upfront Fees: At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, you don't have to worry about paying fees upfront before the closing. Since we provide short-term financing, you can fund your deal without hassles.
- No Additional Fees: Unlike traditional lending companies, we don't have any additional fees. Plus, our funding process is straightforward.
- No Monthly Payments: We believe in providing our clients with maximum convenience. That's why the money you borrow from us doesn't come with monthly payments; it's a one-time payment only which is paid out on the BC or 2nd transaction from your profit.
- No Credit Check: We get that you don't have the time to wait for a loan application to get processed if you need your funds fast. At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we provide our clients with transactional funding without conducting any credit checks.
Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Good Deal With Transactional Funding
If you're looking for transactional funding for wholesalers in Georgia, then contact Wholesalers Transactional Funding today. We know that you want to land a good deal and make the most of your investment opportunities, and we'll help you do just that. Our fast and efficient service will give you access to the funds you need in no time.
Jesse LeBlanc, our founder, ran a wholesaling company. Therefore, he understands the struggles and needs of a real estate wholesaler. Don't miss a great deal, and contact us today!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.