Real estate wholesalers are always on the hunt for profitable off-market properties. But what happens when you find the perfect commercial property and just don't have the funds to secure it? It can feel frustrating and limiting, and honestly, that's a stress you shouldn't have to bear.
At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we know how important it is to keep your real estate business running smoothly. That's why we offer transactional funding for commercial real estate transactions in Florida.
What Transactional Lending Means for Wholesalers in Florida
Transactional lending is a short-term loan provided by transactional lenders to cover the purchase cost of a property until it can be resold to an end buyer. It's the perfect solution for real estate wholesalers who need to close a deal quickly but lack the necessary funds.
Choosing W.T.F. for your commercial real estate funding needs comes with several benefits:
- We offer same-day funding to help you close deals swiftly.
- Our fees range from 1% to 1.5%, there’s no need to worry about high fees, making us an affordable option for your funding needs.
- We cover 100% of the funding you need so you won’t have to struggle finding additional sources of cash.
- We ensure a quick turnaround to keep your business moving.
Getting Started With Us Is Simple
Securing your commercial real estate funding with us is as simple as one-two-three:
- Reach out to our team to discuss your funding needs.
- We'll arrange a meeting to understand your requirements and how we can best serve you.
- Once everything is in order, we'll provide the funding needed to close your deal!
It's as simple as that! No more stress or hesitation when it comes to securing the perfect commercial property.
Get the Funds You Need With Wholesalers Transactional Funding
In the fast-paced world of commercial real estate, missing out on a great property due to lack of funds can be a significant setback. But with Wholesalers Transactional Funding, you get to stay ahead of the competition and easily secure those lucrative off-market deals.
By choosing us as your go-to source for transactional lending in Florida, you get more than just funding. You get a partner dedicated to helping you succeed in your real estate wholesaling business. Apply for transactional funding today and take a step towards stress-free wholesaling!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.