As a wholesaler, you may understand the difficulty of complying with complicated legal processes and dealing with complex buyer and seller needs. Most funding options require a lengthy approval process and are often quite costly.
So, when it comes to closing deals quickly and efficiently, transactional funding can help you do just that. At Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we get you like no one else in Illinois. Therefore, our process is simple, and our lending services are explicitly tailored to wholesalers in Illinois. We have experience in the industry and know how to approach different situations. Contact us to learn more!
Situations In Which We Can Help You
The wholesaling industry can be tricky, yet our team at Wholesalers Transactional Funding can help you avoid several issues. With us by your side, you won't have to worry about the following:
- The buyer's lender is not approving your assignment because you aren't on the deed
- Seller or buyer walking away at closing when they see your assignment fee
- Closing Companies that won't allow pass-through funding
Our process is straightforward. We get everything done fast so you can close the deal quickly. Wholesalers Transactional Funding guarantees a legally-safer way to close the deal.
3 Benefits Of Transactional Funding
- Funding In 24 Hours: Our team at Wholesalers Transactional Funding understands that time equals money. That's why we ensure to provide you with the funding you need promptly, minutes after your closing team sends us our signed docs while you’re still at the closing table!
- You Don't Need Tedious Paperwork: We won't make you jump through hoops to get the funding you need. In most cases, we'll require basic information and proof that you already have a contract with the seller and end-buyer.
- Low Fee: With our competitive rates, wholesalers don't need to worry about paying costly fees. We ensure you can get the funding you need without breaking the bank.
Get Transactional Funding To Close A Deal & Thrive In Illinois
Were you searching for "transactional funding near me"? By choosing Wholesalers Transactional Funding in Illinois, you can ensure that your deal closes in the least amount of time and with the lowest fees available. Our process is uncomplicated, and we guarantee satisfaction.
Jesse LeBlanc, Wholesalers Transactional Funding's founder, brings to the table his unmatched experience. He's operated a wholesaling company for years and knows the struggles wholesalers face. Our solutions are tailored to your needs and allow you to thrive in Illinois. Contact us to get the proper funding for your deals in Illinois!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.