If you're in the real estate business, we bet you've heard about transactional funding. If this business strategy has reached your ears, we're here to tell you that at Wholesalers Transactional Funding, we have the best agents in the North Carolina industry ready. We're ready to fund your double closing!
With experience and knowledge in double closing, our team will assist and guide you throughout our process. Wholesalers Transactional Funding understands the market like no one else in North Carolina. We're professionals and provide quick solutions, avoiding common issues wholesalers could face. Stop hesitating and reach out to us to get started!
3 Reasons Why You Should Use Our Transactional Funding
1) No Personal Qualifying
It opens up many opportunities when you don't need to qualify for a loan personally. By working with us, we'll fund 100% of the deal. Sometimes, you might send the Earnest Money Deposit (EMD). Still, you won't have anything to worry about if everything is fine.
2) Fast Financing
Since there's very little paperwork involved, we can finance quickly. That means you will have a safe and uncomplicated source to get funding. In some cases, we may need additional information. Still, most of the time, as long as you supply the documentation we need right away, we can lend the money you need on the same request day.
3) 100% Financing
Unlike a bank loan, we can offer you 100% financing, allowing you to have the funds needed to close on a property. This is one of the most significant advantages of our program. We want to create win-win situations and help you succeed in your deals!
Work With Reputable Transactional Lenders
We've had massive success in the transactional funding business since 2021 and have funded hundreds of deals. Wholesalers Transactional Funding is proud to have helped many people get started and excel in the industry as wholesalers. We're excited to help you too with a double close!
Our team earned its good reputation by being fully transparent, honest, and upfront with our clients. We always put your best interest first. We're looking forward to hearing from you. When you're ready to start, call the best real estate Transactional Lender in North Carolina. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
NO UPFRONT FEES ♦ NO ADDITIONAL FEES ♦ NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS
NO APPRAISAL ♦ NO CREDIT CHECK
A typical case study
So let's look at the process step-by-step with an example:
- The wholesaler enters into a contract to buy a single-family home from the original seller (let's call him A) for $300,000 - Part 1 of the transaction.
- The end buyer (call her C) signs a contract to buy the wholesaler's property for $350,000 on the same day as Part 1 (i.e., Part 2 of the transaction).
- The wholesaler delivers a BC contract signed by C (the end buyer) to the transactional lender.
- On the day of settlement, the transactional lender lends the funds to the wholesaler to pay A.
- Immediately after completing Part 1 (of the two-part transaction), the wholesaler closes Part 2 and collects C's money.
- C's payment pays back the transactional lender’s fee. The balance goes to the wholesaler's bank account as the realized profit.
- It may look like a complicated procedure, yet it's quite simple. A closing entity (e.g., an attorney or title company) is generally the middle entity acting for the wholesaler in Part 1 and Part 2 of the entire deal. They deal directly with the lender, the original seller, and the end buyer - removing the wholesaler from the heavy lifting.
Have a deal in NC ready for us to fund?
If you live anywhere in the country, we can help you. There are two simple options provided below. Choose one and get started on a road we guarantee you won't regret.